Guido Tabbia is Partner of Engitel S.p.A.
Born in Turin, 1971. Married with two daughters.
Master in e-business achieved in 2001 at the Mario Boella Higher Institute of the Polytechnic of Turin.
Degree in Management Engineering achieved in 1996 at the Polytechnic of Turin; Experimental thesis carried out at I.T.T. Automotive Italy S.p.A.
Scientific high school diploma, achieved in 1990 at the Liceo Scientifico Max Planck in Turin.
Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- 2021-present: Partner of Engitel S.p.A.
- 2000-present: President and Director of e-Gate s.r.l.
- 1999: Founds e-Gate s.r.l., a start-up operating in the new economy included in the Polytechnic of Turin’s incubator of Innovative Enterprises.
- 1999: Beedforfalls “Web marketing job rotation” – London.
- 1998-2000: Sei s.r.l., Project manager in the context of community initiatives (Adapt, Leonardo, FSE, Multiregional Operational Programs): design, drafting and follow-up. Feasibility study, definition of guidelines, economic management, identification of international partners and creation of partnerships in Italy, France, Great Britain, Denmark, Greece and Spain.
- 1996-1998: Sei s.r.l., Coordinator and head of the project team for the Adapt “MCLUHAN PMI” project; specialized in web marketing applied to online services. For seven months involved in the implementation of a portal for the development of e-commerce.
Practices squash at a competitive level (gold medal at the 2013 World Master Games in Turin), tennis, golf, paddle, skiing.