What is a Cookie?
Cookies are piece of text that are sent to users' devices from websites that users visit, and that are resent to the same websites during subsequent visits.
Within this document, information regarding cookies used on this website are available to users including guidelines on how to manage them.
Cookies used on this website
Cookies that does not require user’s agreement
Technical cookies does not require the agreement from users. Therefore they are installed automatically after the visit of the website.
Analytical cookies used directly by the holder of the website in order to collect information:
Analytical cookies are installed with the following purposes:
- Track the number of visits to website from user’s browser; they are increased at each visit and contain date - time of the last visit; valid for two years
- Manage the increased count in combination with the previous cookie; valid for 30 minutes;
- Trace the origin to the website by third-party sites; contain the URL of the website of origin and are valid for six months.
Cookies that require agreement from users
Cookies, different from those previously outlined, are installed or activated only after the agreement of the user during the first time they visit the website.
Agreement may be expressed in general terms, by selecting options of agreement included within the Brief Information about cookies (or even by continuing the navigation on the website), or may be denied or provided selectively, as shown below.
Cookies managed by third parties
The closing of this web page does not involve the denial of agreement.
- YouTube: uses analytics cookies to evaluate website performance and traffic.
- Link to web page on installed cookies:https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Link to web page for the download of the tool to disable installation of those cookies https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To disable the installation of cookies: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
You can block or enable third party cookies usage setting this options:
Change browser settings
It is possible to disable cookies throughout settings available on the browsers used by user.
For the majority of browsers, settings can be changed by following this process:
- Select “Options” or “Preferences” from the menu “Tools” or “View” o “Change”;
- Select “Privacy” or “Protection” or “Download file” and choose favourite settings.
Here below there is a list with links regarding cookies settings of main browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&ref_topic=14666
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Apple Safari (mobile devices): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265