Alberto Schiaffino is Founder and CEO of Engitel.
Born in Milan, 1963. Two children.
Degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Networks specialization (grade of 98/100) and qualification to practice the profession, obtained in 1989 at the Engineering Faculty of the Politecnico di Milano; Thesis carried out at the Group of Computer Networks of Telettra S.p.A.
Microsoft Certified Professional. Specialization in Internetworking with TCP/IP protocols.
Scientific high school diploma (grade of 50/60), obtained in 1982 at the A. Einstein State Scientific High School in Milan.
Good knowledge of written and spoken English (Shenker level 75).
- 2011-present: Chairman of Engitel S.p.A.
- 1994: Founded Engitel s.r.l., a Telematic Engineering company.
- 1993-94: Sume s.r.l., manager of the Milan branch. Management of the branch with an annual turnover of 2.5 billion Lire. Integrating and installing telecommunication systems for Telecom and HP.
- 1990-92: Sirti S.p.A., Research and Development department on Cables and Optical Technologies.
- 1989: Telettra S.p.A, definition and specification of an OSI level 7 communication protocol for process automation in a factory setting.
He practices sailing at a competitive level in Snipe Class International Racing Association. Internet, chess, cycling.