We are looking for a Junior Social Media Manager with at least two years of experience who can help in defining channel strategies, who can manage or open a social channel considering the context, competitors, customer objectives, defining guidelines, developing and delivering it with the support of a creative member of the team.
This figure is also responsible for analysing the results.
- Social media strategy development (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok)
- Creation of an editorial plan
- Publication of contents on the different platforms
- Analysis and drafting of reports on the progress of the social media strategy
- Research and analysis of potential trends in the social media field
- Experience in the role of at least 2 years in creative agencies, web agencies or social media agencies
- Knowledge of the Windows Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of English
Working hours: Full-time or part-time
We offer an internship placement or consultancy.
This announcement is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). Candidates can send their CV by issuing specific authorization for the processing of personal data as follows:
"I authorize the processing of my personal data pursuant to art. 13 d. Lgs. 30 June 2003 n ° 196 -" Code regarding the protection of personal data" and art. 6 * and 13 GDPR 679/16 - "European regulation on the protection of personal data""