To strengthen our team of professionals, we are looking for a Junior Art Director to be included in an internship or apprenticeship contract. We are searching for a profile with skills or aspirations in:
- Graphic design
- Art Direction
- Motion Design
- Social Media
He/she will be part of an operational team with a focus on: creative projects, graphic processing and development of web elements (banners, landing, gif, website etc), developing material for social media, creation of motion design.
- New graduate or recent graduate in Digital design/Graphic design or similar
- We consider as well any experience in other realities: communication agency, web agency, creative studio, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Good knowledge of motion design tools (Adobe Premier, After Effects, other)
- Gradita conoscenza pacchetto Windows Office (Powerpoint, Word, altro)
- We consider knowledge of the Windows Office package (PowerPoint, Word, other) a plus
- Knowledge of the English language
- Passion, challenge, curiosity, collaborative spirit, concreteness, great listening skills, loyalty, transparency, empathy and interpersonal skills will be evaluated during the interview
Working hours: Full-time or part-time
Attach your CV and Portfolio to the application.
An internship placement is offered.
This announcement is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). Candidates can send their CV by issuing specific authorization for the processing of personal data as follows:
"I authorize the processing of my personal data pursuant to art. 13 d. Lgs. 30 June 2003 n ° 196 -" Code regarding the protection of personal data "and art. 6 * and 13 GDPR 679/16 - "European regulation on the protection of personal data""