04
Case History

Case HISTORY


Below are some case studies... All of our projects, even the small ones, have taught us something. But some of them are really special:

Arca SGR

A new site, more functional and modern, which integrates a flow of financial information with the ability to access their investment portfolios.

ATM

A reliable and intuitive app, able to adapt to different needs and devices. Engitel and ATM change the mobility of Milan. Imported in a year for the city and the famous Expo of 2015

A2A Annual Report

A2A had the need to present its own Sustainability Report not only throughout paper version, a volume of over 200 pages, but also throughout a web, easy to use and interactive tool that had to be created in a clear and engaging manner.

Magneti Marelli

A website designed to generate PDF files for each section in order to create very quickly brochures paper related to specific areas of interest.

Vita

Vita SpA is the editorial company that publishes the magazine Vita, a monthly magazine dedicated to social narratives, volunteering, economic and environmental sustainability and the non-profit world.

ING DIRECT

ING DIRECT Italy (ING Group) is the first online bank in Italy in terms of number of customers. ING DIRECT website is a vital tool for the business activities of the Bank.

Cassa Depositi e prestiti – Interactive Financial Report

Cassa depositi e prestiti (CDP) is a joint-stock company under public control: the Ministry of Economic and Finance holds 70% of share while the remaining 30% is held by a large group of foundations bank. CDP manages a substantial part...

ZeroUno - Webcast

Engitel oversaw all aspects of ZeroUno Webcast. In addition to the web form, perfectly integrated with ZeroUno website, Engitel has implemented audio / video recordings, encoding and video streaming.

ING Direct - Content Management Project

Engitel, upon request of the Digital Channels Development Department at ING Direct, has developed an innovative system for managing, throughout CMS Spin&Go, mini websites and landing pages of ING Direct.

Intranet Cassa Depositi e Prestiti

For the development of the intranet of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti (CDP), a porting based on documents produced by various systems and internal applications has been made in order to make them merged with the multimedia management of...

CDP Cassa Depositi e Prestiti

Thanks to the content management Spin&Go, Engitel has developed and implemented a complex system for the management of CDP website along with several features requested.

Sogefi - Interactive Financial Report

In 2011, the Sogefi Group wanted to have a useful, simple and interactive web system able to present its financial data.

 
Page 1/3  
    next >